Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Look #58 - Almost Home




Hello all. I want to apologize that I didn't blog for such a long time especially to my sponsors... Real life has been very busy and stressful, but today I want to show you a blog post with my amazing friend Anika <3. She has been my friend for such a long time and she is someone I can always rely on :). Thank you so much for being here and being "weird" :))... And also you can see that I have a new logo for my blog.. I hope you like it ! :)

And girls don't forget to visit her super amazing blog -> http://sweetpitulandia.blogspot.com.es/

Credits:

Me: 

Hairs: [CheerNo] - MesHair Rich (Black)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears Omimi
Face Piercing: .Pekka. - OverNatural
Necklace: TihQ - Lucky Chain
Tattoo: Freaks & Geeks - Free Your Mind
Shorts: Flow - Boardshorts Arpoador
Calf Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Stars
Feet: [CheerNo] - Feet V.2

Anika:

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. -  JULY  Free (GG)
Bikini:  [Crash Republic] - Bikini pink



Pose (Holding Hands): {.:exposeur:.} - I Met A Girl
Pose (Back on Back): Zipi poses - Walking Together



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen